Setup and Use Apple Car Play
- Plug your iPhone into the CarPlay USB port. The USB port might be labeled with a CarPlay icon or a smartphone icon.
If the CarPlay Home screen doesn’t appear, select the CarPlay logo on your car’s display.
- Make sure that your car is running.
- Ask Siri for what you need. You can do this in a few ways:
- Press and hold the Home button on your iPhone until Siri appears on your stereo display. Then ask what you need.
- If your car has one, press and hold the Voice Control button on your steering wheel. Then ask what you need.